The S.W.O.T. Analysis for Change
Make better choices and decisions when managing change.
The evaluation tool designed with the experience of 70+ years and an M.B.A.
This 10-page booklet provides examples, questions and worksheets that give the user an opportunity to:
- broadly and fully exam the reasons behind the opportunities they are considering,
- evaluate the personal time, money and energy a choice could cost,
- consider the implications and effects their choices could have on others both personally and professionally,
- plan the tasks needed to enact the choice they are considering
- estimate the time it would take to manage the change with the choice they make.
The S.W.O.T. Analysis for Change can be repeated for a variety of choices by duplicating some of the thoughts on separate pieces of paper.
To acquire a pdf version of the evaluation tool, contact:
For more in-depth assistance and guidance on making better choices to manage change, consider one of these choices.